Friday, December 30, 2005


Well... Holy Shit!!! I just picked up the Aqua Teen Hunger Force volume 4 box set.... and guess what.... I'm on it... as well as my little buddy "Chub"... and my friends foot. Well done Kevin. It's a picture we took over a year ago.

Chub always wanted me to draw tattoos on him when he was hanging around the shop. One day I drew the characters from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. For those who don't know... Aqua Teen is a show on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network after dark) Anyways, after doing it I thought "fuck it... lets mess with some heads".

I grabbed my tattoo machine, his dad grabbed the camera... and click... history. So the Aqua Teen Hunger Force people said they wanted fan art... cool... I sent in a copy with all the model release forms... now here we are. If you pick it up... pop in the second disk with the special features... click on the "F-ART" and enjoy. It's about 9 min 35 sec in. The background music is all remixes and homages to ATHF.

So awesome. I called Chubs mom and she was running out to buy it.... as well as Kevin. Love it.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: