Saturday, December 24, 2005


My first Christmas present of the year. Gotta love it. Big Daddy K came thru. Of course the first thing I did was etch crosses in the knuckles and "Aequitas" in the handle. That's Latin for "Justice". Nothing more Christmas then steel knuckles. Between that and listening to the Broncos beating the Raiders in the second quarter... Not too bad of a holiday weekend thus far. We're planning on going to the ranch for dinner, and then again for brunch tomorrow. Should be cool. I already have the camera packed. I also have to give 13 her present. I really can't wait. It's one of the best presents I've ever gotten for someone. A little extreme, I'll admit. But fuck it. You only live once... At least that's the saying... not sure I really believe it. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all. I truly hope everyone has nothing but joy and bliss............... TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! 16-0 in the second quarter!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!
(c) Come N Thru Productions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what did you give her?