Thursday, December 29, 2005


Finally... Christmas pictures. Cast of players: Justin, Terri, Tavin, Sarah, Craig James, Daryl, Barry, Jay Jamie, Collin, Kelly, Thom, Craig. Jane, Lauren, Lobo, Courage, Orange Cat, Big Horse, Peacocks..... yeah. I think that covers it. We started off at our house for the first round of presents. Then on to the ranch for breakfast and more presents. And finally onto the James house for dinner... and yet more presents.
13 was not in attendance due to Hyatt bullshit. I was able to hook up with her the night before.... which was awesome. I totally rocked the Christmas gift for her. See... here it is.... almost six days later... and I'm still smiling.
Anyways, it was a great Christmas... but of course I missed my family. I hear they all got together in Cali.. I wish I could've been there.... but I'm sure there be other opportunities. I wouldn't have minded the thaw out though. Happy Holidaze everybody!!!!!! Love to all!!!!!!!

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: