Tuesday, December 13, 2005


13.... She wanted stars the other night. You know I had to oblige her. When I asked her how many she said "I don't know." to which I replied "You know we have to do 5. 5 star... top shelf... best rating". They came out really cool. 3rd most nerve racking tattoo of my career. Besides my first ink on Justin, she now holds the 2nd and 3rd positions... followed only by Megan's constellation on her hand, which I believe was my 3rd tattoo ever. I also officially became afraid of 13 at this point. She didn't flinch.... didn't bitch... nothing. I'd glance up at her and all I got was smiles. Which was pretty cool just because while I was actually doing the ink I was in my own little world. I think I talked and smiled but my brain was just mush. She's just one tough customer I guess. Talk about hard-hard-core. Holy Shit.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: