Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Rest in peace Mr. Pryor. He was such a great comedian. I remember watching Silver Streak when I was a kid. In fact I think it was that movie that thought me the word "Bastard". Come to think of it... I got my face slapped for that. Hehehe. But I digress. How cool was Richard Live on the Sunset Strip. If you haven't seen it.... run... don't walk... out and rent it.... then rip it and give copies to all your friends. Thanks for the laughs, Richard.

"Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings... and lawyers."
-Richard Pryor

The other death that caught my eye last night was the execution of Stanley "Tookie" Williams. I guess I was really of two minds on the subject. It's easy for me to say "He's a changed man. Killing him would do no good. He's helping people in a way that few can. He was nominated for a Nobel Prize" But then there's the other side... "What if it was my family that was killed? Well then bay all means.... kill that fucker... twice". I know he never admitted guilt in the deaths of those people, which really makes me think. I heard him being quoted as saying #If the price of my innocence is death, then so be it". Well... I guess it was. If you want another good movie to watch... check out the movie Jamie Foxx did about him #Redemption#. Real good flick. Rest In Peace Tookie.
Thank you gentlemen

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: