Tuesday, December 06, 2005


OK... clarification time. I've been bum rushed over the last couple days because of my previous post. It's amazing how a couple of honest posts can make people worry about you. First off... I'm fine. There is air in my lungs, food in my stomach, and I have a warm place to sleep tonight. Everything else is just frosting on the cake.

I guess sometimes I forget that someone else might be reading what I post up. Oops. Who Watches The Watchers is just a way for me to put some of myself in a place I can check in on.... well me. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's serious. But the one thing I want it to be most of all is real. If I wanted a little blog where I told everyone how wonderful the world is and post up pictures of kittens, smiley faces, and little non threating jokes , I would have it. But that's not me all the time. Don't misunderstand me. I think this world is awesome. I love life. But I love all facets of it. Ups, Downs, Love, Pain, Black, White. I'm just like everyone else, I'm just dumping myself in a electronic diary. Some of the things I write on here is the shit I can't explain in a face to face with someone. This is for me. Not you.

I want to be able to go back at reread all this, and recall where I was at the time of writing. There's a bunch of people who read this that I love and care about, and I'm thrilled that I can give a glimpse into my world. It's really cool. But even if no one read I'd still post up the same things. I feel I'd be betraying myself if all the sudden I started only portraying the positives in my life, and went back and deleted all the posts where I was expressing some of my fears. I'm reminded of the line in "Naked Lunch".... "To go back and rewrite and edit your thoughts is a betrayal. It's a sin". Has it been kind of a rough week... fuck yeah... So much fucking snow I'm going to be sick, 13 and I cooled down for the last 6 days, money issues, Broncos lost, I might put a guy in the hospital tonight, all the basic shit in life. Budding romance and a snow storm that has lasted longer then I can remember, can put someone in a funk. But I move on. Last night was great. 13 and I watched "True Romance" at the shop. Things come back around. As I look out the window I see nothing but snow... and snow.... and snow blowing sideways.... ugggghhhh...I hate that shit..... but I know one day it will be gone. Green will return to the mountain, my tires will once again have traction, and I'll be able to walk outside without having to wear four layers of clothing. I look at all the things in my life the same way as I see the snow, just because I don't post about it, doesn't mean I'm not aware of the "This Too Shall Pass" concept. I just don't post about it all the time. I hope this helps you out, my dear reader. I'm doing just fine.

Everything's Cool. Love you all!!!!!

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: