Monday, March 27, 2006


Well girls... if you're reading this... you may just want to stop. Turn off the computer and forget about reading me for awhile. The reason you ask..... Every fucking female I know is either pregnant, just had a kid, getting married, and god knows what else. The same day I found out about Coralyns new lil' one, I got a wedding invite from one of the Vegas girls. Another one is getting hooked up on 7-7-07.... Shaunas kid... Taras getting big.... I'm scared to talk to 13. I'll be hearing about some twins... and a fucked up eloping story that involves an Elvis impersonator. Fuck-n-hell Is it bad that I'm kind of jealous? Me holding lil Levi must have screw with my head. Great.... somewhere along the lines I turned into a woman.... great. Then again maybe it's just because I got a big chunk of my back tattooed today and the endorphins are still pump'n..... but I doubt it. Damn.... Anyways.... Run girls!!!! RUN!!!!

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: