Sunday, March 05, 2006


Time to head back to Colorado.... at least in the next 22 hours.... Soooo..................Goodbye, Vietnam! That's right, I'm history, I'm out of here, I got the lucky ticket home, baby, Rollin; rollin; rollin' Keep them wagons rollin'. Rawhide Yeah, that's right, The final Adrian Cronauer broadcast. And this one is brought to you by your friends at the Pentagon. Remember the people who brought you Korea? That's right, the US Army. If it's being done correctly, here or abroad, it's probably not being done by the Army. "I heard that, "Oh, ho, you're here!Good to see you, "I'm here to make sure you don't say anything controversial." Speaking of things controversial, is it true that there is a marijuana problem here in Vietnam? "No, it's not a problem, Everybody has it." "I don't know, Adrian, " Leo! Leo. 'Adrian, take care of yourself I just want you to know one thing, If you're going to be dressing in civilian clothes, don't forget pumps." Thanh you, Leo. Thanks for these, Oh, these are special. "They're ruby slippers, Adrian. Put these on and say, 'There's no place like home... there's no place like home,' and you can be there." I hope. I hope we all could.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: