Sunday, March 19, 2006



- So? Tell me about last night.

- Are you kidding me? Are you pulling my leg?

- So?

- So tits out to here. So Some 20 years old.

- You must be fooling. You devil.

- You think she hadn't gone the route?

- She knew the route, did she?

- Are you kidding? She wrote the route. So where am l?

- Probably at the Pancake House.

- I'm over at the Pancake House, and this chick walks over to the cash register. 19 or 20 years old. She wants to buy a pack of Viceroys. She gets the smokes and says she forgot her purse up in her room.

- Was she a pro?

- At that age? At this point, we don't know. So we sit down and get coffee and she says: "Come up to my room and I'll pay you back for the smokes."

- You're shitting me. Was she a pro?

- At this point, we don't know. And up we go. She says, "sit down, you want a drink?" I say, "what have you got?" "Bourbon." "Fine." Then what shot does she pull? A) she says: "I think I'll take a shower".... And B) she says: "Then let's fuck."

- She said that? Was she a pro?

- At this point, we don't know. So I say: "I'll join you in the shower, if you have no objections". So in we go, and does she have a body? Are you kidding me? The tits. The legs. Are you fucking
fooling me? The ass on this broad.

- Young ass?

- Well, young broad, young ass. So anyway, we get out and towel each other off in his and her full glory. While we're toweling off, I flick the towel at her, very playfully like and by accident, I hit her a good one on the ass, and *THWAK* we got this big red mark. I'm all sorry and so forth, but what does this broad do but let out a squeal of pleasure that would fucking kill a horse.

- No.

- I figure what the hell, I'm liberal, so I pick up a chair and I heave it at her.

- Draw blood?

- At this point no. But what does she say? "Wait a minute!" She pulls out a suitcase from under the bed with a World War II flak suit.

- They're hard to find

- Oh sure! So zip, zip, she gets into the flak suit, we get down on the bed.

- What are you doing?

- Fucking!

- But she's in a flak suit.

- She leaves the zipper open. But the shot is, every thirty seconds or so, she wants me to go "BOOM" at the top of my lungs.

- At her?

- No, just in general. So we're humping and pumping, and greasing the old flak suit and every once in a while, I go "boom". In the middle of everything, she slithers over to th side of the bed and turns on a little tape recorder. I don't know what the shot is. All of a sudden I hear: RA-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT... KAPOW....KAPOW. I'm pumping away, the tape recorder is making airplane noises. Every once in a while, I go "boom", and the broad starts going crazy. She's moaning and groaning, I'm humping and bumping, and she's screaming, "Red Dog One to Red Dog Squadron". Suddenly, she screams, "Wait!" and pulls out a five-gallon jerry can. It's full of gasoline. She splashes it over the walls pulls out a zippo and "whoosh", the room goes up in flames. So the tape recorder is going RA-TAT-TAT... , the room is full of smoke and the broad screams, "Now! Give it to me now! For the love of Christ!" So I look at the broad, and I figure, fuck this nonsense. 1 2 6 I'm in the hall struggling into my shorts, make it to the elevator. The place is filled with smoke. The elevator arrives, and the hall is filled with firemen. You know, those fucking firemen make out like bandits.

- Nobody does it normally anymore.

- These young broads, they don't know what the fuck they want.

- You think she was a pro?

- A pro, Dan? A pro is how you think of yourself. See my point?

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: