Tuesday, October 04, 2005


Wow. What a crazy couple of weeks. Today was the first day in a month that I didn't do a tattoo. Things have just been busier then a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, but I'm sure I you know that if you've been checking out my tattoo site. K.... Hmmmmm... Where to begin? I started seeing someone.... kind of. We're still in that "dog butt sniffing" stage. She doesn't know much about me.... I know very little about her. Stay tuned. I'm not really sure where to go with this. I'm still moving back to Vegas. There is no doubt about it. I love this area (in the summer), my crew is a great bunch of guys and gals, I've developed a strong following as far a clients... but still... I want to be back in Las Vegas. I know I'm putting the cart before the horse, which is my tendency, but I also like looking down the road.... you know... just a few moves at least. This is the first time in my life where I'm on top. Business plan. Future Plan. Game Plan. Got it all.... or had it all. Someone once told me if I ever wanted to hear God laugh... tell him you plans. I'm wondering if he's getting a chuckle right now. It was hard enough telling Megan that we were going to have to wait a while longer to move to Nevada. I'm not going to put her or I thru that again. I try and keep my promises. Which remind me of another development. Thom just purchased a condo in Sunridge, which is pretty cool in itself, but the thought came up... Hey Megan.... Move up Valley. Job's are no problem. Thom's looking for a roommate.... I need a shop bitch (BIG TIME!!!!!)... and she could help me with the details we need to take care of before our move. At least that was the thought. I think she was have some girlfriend issues of her own, and I haven't talked to her in half a week. Should be fun, if it works out... If not I'll still love her I guess. I've been running down some of my old roads as of late. Last night I bumped into a guy named Jackson I used to work with back in the Day. He was a Bartender at Nicks, the bar where I was a bouncer. Another guy named Sye was hanging out too. He's a local who was working at a club called 8150 last time I saw him. I hadn't seen these two since I left for Vegas.... so... 5 years or so. Jackson caught me up on what all the guys I use to work with are doing. One is a skydiving instructor, another one just got married, ones in San Fransisco. Crazy how this world turns. They both about fell over when I told them I was over 3 and a half years sober, and a tattoo artist. Like I said... Crazy how this world turns. Speaking of note worthy news. I had a client come in who I was in high school with and so we were playing the "where are they now" game. A he dropped the bomb on me. At least that what it felt like. He had talked to my X. The high school sweetheart. 4 1/2 years of.... learning.... growing.... I'm not sure if there really is a category, but anyways.... I haven't talked to her in... 7 years or so. I always wondered how she was doing. We were both in pretty fucked up places in our lives when we last spoke. My alcoholism was rearing it's ugly head and she was having some addiction issues. Just the life shit, ya know? Anyways, my little informant told me that she was doing good when he last spoke to her a month or two ago. Staying healthy and clean somewhere in Tennessee, hanging out with her best friend, Crystal. Amazing. I've had nightmares about her screaming in pain at least... well let's just say more then a few times... woken up... not had a number... well anything really to see if she was okay.. It was... hell. And now I at least I know maybe... everything is as close to fine as it can be. I don't mean this to sound like I'm thinking about her all the time, or am still in love with her, or anything that remotely stalkerish. I think when you love someone for that long... some things will always be there. At the very least, I'm happy to know that someone who has meant something to me for so long is alive and doing good. I think we learned a great deal from each other.... and that I will be eternally grateful for. So.... there's that. I got a call from Sophocles, my buddy back in Vegas. I love getting a heads up from Vegas crew. I guess everyones doing good. His Greek restaurant's at the Galleria is busy as it can be, and all the MOM crew is keeping their feet moving. I talked to my vegas girl, Shauna, tonight. She's prego and due in December. I keep telling her Michael or Brandon is an excellent name for a kid. She's not really down with it but I'm going to keep trying. I better squash this before the rumors start.... the kid's not mine... we never dated.... we're friends. Well kids. That enough out of me for the night. I can't wait to see what's going to happen tomorrow. Gods grace... I'll see it. I love this life!!!!!!

(c) Come N Thru Productions

1 comment:

Coign said...

My god man, it is called a PARAGRAPGH. Not hard to make, just hit the Enter key. It is that big one top the right.

Oh and another tidbit. Microsoft Word use a weird font for all quotation marks. That means when you cut and paste into blogger you have to go back through and replace all your quotes, single and double, or you end up with those funking question mark signs.

Actually to beat the quote issue, I write all my rants and Blogger in notepad, cut and copy into Word for spell check and then cut and copy in to Blogger for posting.