Sunday, October 16, 2005


So.. every Tuesday night the crew goes over to Loaded Joes coffee shop/bar for trivia night. Eagle Vail Ink Lounge donates a gift certificate as the second place prize and we just kick back and have a great time. We've been doing it since the summer, but I honestly can't remember if I've posted about it. Anyways, these shots are from a couple weeks ago, but I had to hold off posting em til someone got honest with one of their friends... You know who you are... I just glad you finally did it. But I digress...

This is a pic of Jenn (Jennifer) and I.... the pixie lying on our laps is Julie (Ms. Jewels if you're nasty)... They're the latest addition to our running crew. There's a underlying theme in the next group of posts... lets see if you can figure it out..... (***BIG GRIN*** I'M VERY, VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!)

(c) Come N Thru Productions

1 comment:

Flash said...

Nice blog, yo.

Hello from Vegas.