Sunday, October 16, 2005


This is Big Willy F. He and I used to work at Nicks Nightclub together. It took me a year and a half but I finally caught up to him. He's now working at three different clubs around the valley. He stopped in the shop today... I think I might be giving him some new ink soon. It crazy how the world spins. He was a huge influence in my life back in the day. Between him and our friend Jackson I was assured a laugh. I remember sitting at the top of the stairs of Nicks on the Fourth of July and just watching him heckle passers by. I learned that where ever you think the line is don't just cross it, sprint across that mother fucker. Will was kind of like one of my big brothers at the club. He taught me a great deal about the club game. I'm not really big in the scene now, but I'll bet my last dollar that he's still one of, if not the best bartender in this valley.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: