Thursday, March 26, 2009

I sometimes feel like vegas is just a big glittery blob that just keeps growing. It seems like it could just pop at any time.

My home computer went to shit last night. Damn it damn it damn it. If theres no fix for it.... It'll mean I lost the web site pages.. About 25 tattoos that I didn't get posted.... And i'm sure a bunch of shit that I won't miss til I need it. I can almost hear justin yelling at me saying I should make picasa albums. Damn it. I'm doing mobile posting now... Not sure how long til we get a new one for the house... With any luck.... More sooner then later.

Rita, the property manager, stopped by the shop un announced today. I'm waiting for some tenant finish money coming and she came to see if my claims matched up with the work. Fuck'n bullshit. I was working on a client so my brain wasn't really thinking that I was going to have to answer questions from a cranky, junkie looking, eyebrow raising, personality black hole. I'm just sicking dad on her now. There's a little surprise that we have up our sleeve. Can't wait to hear what happens with that. I'd write more but according to my lease i 'm not allowed to reveal the details. Guess I understand that.

I have today off. 1st time all month. Clair isn't letting me come in at all. I'm supposed to lay by the pool and work on my vampire tan. Think i'll call mom and justin.

No comments: