Saturday, March 14, 2009

 
Posted by Picasa
Holy shit. Life is pretty awesome. Now. It was a pain in the ass sometimes... Fun other times.... And now is pretty cool and almost done....

K... Let me back track. The first thing was the pain in ass property management lady. I thought she was alright at first... Then it just turned into one damn pain after another. We had everyone take a look at the lease. My parents, grandparents, clair folks, her cousin the lawyer, our broker. It turned into a cluster fuckage of hurry up and wait. First it was the the lease.... And the multiple copies that I had to sign. Some of the emails didn't have all the pages and adendiums we missing. When everything got turned in the board of directors took forever to get a signature. All I wanted was a key so we could start the construction we needed to do. The whole thing was so fucking frustrating. I was getting 10 to 20 calls and texts a day. 'When are you opening'.... 'can I get an appointment'.. It got to the point where I didn't even respond. I'd do one or two responses and then i'd get so pissed I just couldn't think about it anymore. It sucked... Well.... Sucked is kind of light.....is fucking sucked big hair balls to light?
I finally got a key.... Two weeks after my origional desired date. We painter... We cleaned... We built walls. Randy, chris, lisa, issac, clair, me, terrance, barry, jerimiah. We all got dirty... It was so great. The shop looks awesome thanks to them.
I'll finish this up in the next day or so..... I'm watching some supernatural

No comments: