Thursday, April 02, 2009

I feel like a man in a desert.... And a computer is my water. Oh wait... I am a man in a desert...ha. It's been almost a week since our home computer has taken a shit. I feel so out of the loop. I drpped it off at sin city pc today. With any luck i'll be back to home interweb in the next day or two. As you may notice by the absence of 'o' in some of my dialogue, i'm blogging on my phone again. I thought if I blogged on my phone i'd be able to post more but as it turns out I just have a general lack of time. Tomorrow is my 2nd day off since we opened the new shop and honestly i'm not sure I deserve it. Sure I've been tattooing like a mad bastard... And sure this month has been the best of my financial life... But the shop id still in disarray. The dividers are not facing the right way... I have rope lights and tools that need to be organized. I still need to get a sign put up on the tombstone and a big one on the top of the entrance. I want to get vinal stickers for the mercedes. My bot kris did a great jb of tinting the shit out of it... Now it just needs a little flair. I need to put a top on clairs wall. There are about 7 pics I need to draw... I'm trying to get some big pics put togeather for the wall. Then I need to find a big printer. I have to put in an order for supplies... Pick up some general supplies. Clair and I are going to do some shopping for cloths.... I guess not having a pair of pants without paint or ink on them isn't cool. Oh yeah i'm going to buy a house. We went and looked at a big 5000 ft 5 bedroom 5 bath... 4 car number. Hope we get it. I need to post up pics of the ink i've done not to mention a bunch of shop pics. I have to call my grandfather... Mother... Granny. I've wanted to talk to justin for weeks nows. I miss the shit out of the vail crew. Somewhere in there I want t call paulie to see how his life is going. Oh my ex coralyn calld me out f the blue a cuple days ago so I gotta drop that dime.. Especially since she said something about being with her son.. Guess the rumors I heard abut her being pregnant were true. The guinea pig needs to goto the vet.. It has a nipple that is huge. The cat needs it's next set of shots... She has thrashed the front entry way to our apartment trying to get to this grey cat. It makes me wonder why though... She was fixed months ago. Rents due... Cams due... Credit cards are due... Gas is due... Electric is due.. Internet is due. I have to get the car in for an oil change... I need to look at clairs car. Steering fluid. I need to get my shit out of storage in pahrump and put it either in another storage or at the shop. I have a smoke shop sign I gotta sell.. Either ebay or craigs list or just to another sign shop. I wanna go get a couple dgital converters... I got a couple cupons. Oh shit... Taxes. I have t pay off the bookkeeper we were going to use origionally... She has all my 2008 paperwork.

Wow... Guess I better get on it... I have 24 hours... Then it's back to the ink. I miss and love you all. None of you are ever far from my thoughts and my heart.

Damn it... I lost my stylus... Lol.... I swear....I love life

No comments: