Sunday, March 20, 2005


So I headed down to finish working on Julies cover up, and wouldn't you know it... I got stood up. I'm kind of worried. I left messages and sent text. I even went inside to make sure she hadn't fallen asleep in the tub. (Found out she wasn't dead.. just in jail...sigh(posted 3/29)) Oh well. Instead of getting pissed I went over to Megans parents house and dropped off the 1st part of Megs birthday present. I'd tell you what it is but she's down at a rave in Denver tonight, so I'm not going to post til she gets it. (tattoo set-up - Tool box with wheels and a bunch of goodies (posted 3/29)) After chatting with her parents (they're real nice/cool people)for a bit about life, love and the here after, I figured I'd take a few pics of the ride back to EVIL. Nothing flashy of course. Just stick the camera out the window and click away. I'll start with Glenwood canyon. Beautiful. Posted by Hello

No comments: