Monday, March 28, 2005

Comic-Con 99


So I did a couple trips to Comic-con back in 98 and 99. I promoed my comic "Wolf", Justin was doing "Goonsquad". And on this trip Jeremy G was our security. If you ever get a chance to go to Comic-con.. GO! It's even bigger now then it was back then. And even back then it was balls out crazy. You don't have to be a comic geek to enjoy it. There's all kinds of people. One of my favorite memories is Kirsten Dunst laughing a my shirt that just reads "Pervert". That and accidentally snaking past her security up one of the freakishly long esclators. I swear I had no idea. For the whole ride up i thought she was some blonde with a nice ass. Anyways, These are a few of the long lost pictures. Freaking sweet. http://comic-con.org/cci/
(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: