Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sad day. Clair and I were going to go to the Young Dubliners concert tonight... One problem... It turned out to be a 21 and over show. I'm bummed. Clairs bummed. We're sitting at the house... Clairs playing world of warcraft... And I'm blogging. Woo-hoo for a day off. I need to draw a couple things... But I really need to get some of the business things. Here's the catch up on life... The shop is going good. I'm making enough to pay the bills... Problem is I have a pretty big principal to pay down. Solution.... Bigger shop. Less rent. More workers. More incomes. I'll fill in the rest of the happenings soon... I got to get some nicotine. I know I can smoke and blog now... I'm just not 100% with this yet. By the way.. I added the 'mail mother' ringtone from Eurotrip to my phone... Now every time I get an email or text message.... Ding ding 'MAIL MOTHERFUCKER'!

No comments: