Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm taking the day off. Or at least that was the idea. Days off really aren't days off right now. My to do list is pretty big. I'm sitting here At Alamo Carwash waiting for clairs rav 4 to be cleaned. I dropped her off at work and hijacked 4 wheels for the day. It was just a little easier then taking angel (my motorcycle). From here I need to go to the shop...blockbuster... Then call soph to try and arrange a coffee.... Head home... Work on a floor plan for the new shop... Finish the custom art for clairs tire cover... Get a web page designed for vegasink.tv.... Water the plants... Feed the cat... And more and more and more... Everything else is cool. Clair is so great.... I'll elaborate on that later. I think dad and granny are coming into town today. Can't wait to see granny. It's been forever.. Car's ready... Gotta go. How much do I tip? Shit.

No comments: