Monday, March 12, 2007


Today was A-freak'n-maze-N. Clair and I hit the 6 month mark....woo-hoo! I took the day off from the tattoo biz and we spent the whole day toghether. We slept til 1.. then went a had some really grat chinese food in Eagle. After which we stop by her dad's place to say hi and see her puppies. From there we went to Glenwood Springs and hit up the Yampah Vapor Caves. It was Clairs 1st time, so it was really cool to walk her thru introduction. The we hit up Marble Slab.,... drove home..... Ummmmm.... well.... (blush) And we just topped it all off by watching "A Good Year" with Russell Crowe. Very nice chick flick. I snuck away long enough to post this an grab a quick snack.... now it's off to bed. Sweetest of sweet dreams =)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy boy- why must you choose the worst pics of me, silly goose.
XOXO. I love you.