Friday, March 02, 2007

Posted by Picasa
One more year!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I hit 5 years sober today. 5 years. Damn. According to my sponsor, Manny I can almost have my head completely pulled out of my ass. Clair made it an awesome night. I got home to find her dressed in.... well... let's just say she looked amazing. She had also whipped up some delicious lemon chicken.... mmmm. Think I might go grab some more now in fact. She's the best grilfriend ever!

I can't believe how busy it's gotten over the last month. I started using that google calender... it's just one big block of solid color now. I'm taking the 11th off... cause it's Clair and my 6th month anniversary. It's a crazy time to say the least, but everything seems to be progressing just as life should.

I'll be writing soon about our new adventure in internet radio. Justin and I are doing a radio show every Tuesday from 5 to 7 (MST) at http://evilproductionz.com. Basically it's Justin and I sitting around talking shit for 2 hours. Justin has been talking to the creator of Inked Nation... and we might be becoming the official voice of the web site. We did our first show last Tues... if ya wanna take a listen.... here's the link.. http://www.evilproductionz.com/noname.html.

I've been neglecting some people and I'd like to humbly apologize if I pissed off anyone. I guess I'm just setteling into this new life. So.... Craig, Tara, Shonna, Thom, Manny, Rick, Shauna, Soph, Megan, Kaeli, Dad, Granny, Lauren, Teddy, Edie, Kevin, Papa. I love ya all, and I'm sorry I'm a selfish prick who can't pick up a phone or reply to an email. I hope all is well in your worlds.... and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

3 comments:

Coign said...

Twenty-two hours? Holy shit! I guess I have been listening to your show longer then I thought I was.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on five years Mapo! That is something to be very proud of. Love and miss ya kiddo.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on five years Mapo! That is something to be very proud of. Love and miss ya kiddo.