Saturday, August 19, 2006



Well... This week kinda kicked my ass... and most of the women in my life ass for that matter. I went to court twice with Special K. All bullshit... but we got it worked out. I actually got to talk to a judge on someone behalf...woo-hoo! I explained that I was a tattoo artist, but before he thru a stereotype on me, I explained that was a 4.5 year sober, chip carrying member of AA. Plus my former profession was an adolescent drug & alcohol rehab counselor... I think he took me a little more seriously after that.
The headliner of the week of course goes to Jenn 13. I'm not going to get specific with her business... so I'll just say that things went as well ass they could. She goes in for a consultation this Tuesday and then back in for more surgery the following Tuesday. I'm finding my thoughts running back to her time and time again during the day. Thank you to everyone sending your well wishes and prayers. They are truly appreciated and felt. (c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: