Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Meg came and saw me today.... no new ink... just came to see me. I was getting ready to post this up, and I forgot that I didn't give any of the Vegas pics any description.... Soooo... Justin, Kaufman, and myself did a snatch and grab to Vegas. We swent down... picked up my motorcycle, turned around and came back in 40 hours. We left at dawn on saturday, got to Vegas... picked up In & Out Burger.... went and watched "Haunted Hill"... walked around MGM, Bellagio, and Cesars... dorve to Parahump. Passed out for a couple hours, then hauled ass back to Colorado in time to watch the Sapranos. As crazy as it sounds... it was fuck'n awesome. The pants my mother is sport'n are a pair I made back in 98'. People were stop'n her to ask where she got em' They still work... I love it.
(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: