Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Damn... Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been really focusing on Inked Nation. I'm juggling between 3 main accounts right now.... �EVIL� who has 3347 friends at the time I'm writing this... �Tatted92� which is my personal account for just my friends..... and of course �EVIL2� which has about 900ish friends. It's crazy... we broadcast almost everyday with the streaming video. But as a result... I've neglected Nu-Skool. I'll try and keep more up on it.

The world is spinning a little crazy now a days. I just finished up tattooing Megan. I've started calling her my little sister. Not only because that's the way I see her... but it also helps with the questions people ask when they see our pics up around the shop.

13 and I are still cool.... actually.... I think we're better friends now then we've ever been. I see her every Tuesday at Loaded Joes.... and I got to say.... it's real nice to have her around. I'm also really proud of how far I've come as a person. Petty bullshit just kind of slufs off. Don't get me wrong... the pain is still real, but it's how we learn what kind of people we are

Tara's look'n good.... and BIG. I'm hoping to get back to Vegas in a few weeks, and I can't wait to see her. She's actually just sent me a text message telling me to check my MySpace account. You should see her new pics..... wow.... Prrrrrrreeeeeeeegggggggooooo! It's really neat to watch the transformation.

I'll post up some more soon.... I'm running out the door now... heading to Loaded Joes to do some sketch's and play some trivia. God that just sounds geeky to type... wow.

Love you all!!!

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: