Sunday, February 26, 2006


A couple of old friend stopped by today. Kris and Keith have been friends for something like 8 years now. Well Kris and myself for a little longer. She and I worked security together. She was one of the Australian crew that came over to Vail for the winter season, and then went back to Buller (ski resort in Australia) for their winter season. She ended up meeting Keith where she worked... long story short... they're now married... living in Bolder. She's a genetics engineering goddess... or at least that's what I believe she is (I'd be more specific, but I hate making myself feel all Forest Gump)... and he's a chef. Great couple. I'm going to try and hit em' up when I get back from Vegas/Cali. Keith's birthday is on the following weekend, from my return. Should be cool. I put a little 3-D tribal on his arm to help out a little spiral he had done 11 years ago. Gotta love it.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: