Tuesday, November 15, 2005


So my flight was at 4:30 PM. I left for Denver at 1:30. Plenty of time right? Oh fuck no. It took me 25 min to get from long term parking to the ticket counter. I remember standing in line for check in, thinking about what Mr. Dane Cook said about what people were thinking while standing in line at the DMV...."GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". But that never works. When I got to the counter the agent said the only way I was going to make the flight was if I could get my luggage thru security. I looked at her like she was nuts. If they're going to take away my finger nail clippers, I pretty sure they'd go ape shit when I tried to bring all my tattoo equipment on board. I'd end up in some back room in DIA for the next three months while they decided if I was attempting to take over the plane with a 5 needle liner. Needless to say... I missed the plane. The next one was in the AM. No real need to go back to Vail. 13 was already on her way to Michigan... Arrrggghhh

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: