Tuesday, November 15, 2005


I had a layover in Los Angeles both to and from Vegas. I was coming back thru security after a well earned smoke break and Paula Poundstone (stand up comic) and Aries Spears were standing in back of me in the line. I never really get star struck, so I didn't think much about it. But what did give me a chuckle was when I turned back around they were eyeballing me. Looking as if they were trying to figure out who I was. I should've prefaced this by saying that whenever I travel I wear my sun glasses at all times. Hat pulled down low, and I try to keep my head down thinking about the task at hand. I keep the rock star attitude as much as possible. I laughed my ass off. On the way back I saw Flava Flav ... we gave each other the head nod. That was pretty cool, since I was listening to him on my MP3 player

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: