Tuesday, September 06, 2005


So the story goes like this. My Grandmother, Gyda, had a daughter out of wedlock and put her up for adoption. Soon after she married my Grandfather, Bob. A yearish later she gave birth to my mother, Dee, and after that my Uncle, Howie. My Grandmother and Great Grandmother went to great lenghts to hide the adoption. The\y told the rest of the family that she was in Kansas going to school, when she was actually at an un-wed mothers home. She actaully wrote out letters that another family member sent from Kansas to keep up the ruse. My mother found out and has been looking for her long lost half sister for years and years. Well she found her... as it turns out she was living in Colorado. She had a son who was a couple years older then me. So Mom flew into Denver to meet her new found sister and I drove down to meet the new clan. My new Aunt DeAnn, cousin Ryan, and a slew of others. It was a great time. Kind of weird, but why wouldn't it be. Everyone was cool.
(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: