Thursday, September 15, 2005


Everyone needs a giant poster of themselves over their work station... right? So here's a new one for me. I've never really had women approach me to go out. I mean when I was a bouncer they'd kind of fall on me, but I never really counted that. But for some reason every time I turn around another woman is asking me out. I mean beautiful women. Sober women. Not psychopathic women (I think). Amazing women who'd I'd be honored to be in their life. I feel bad because I'm working so much and so hard right now I don't think I've got much to put toward a relationship. Not that I don't mind trying mind you, but the program has taught me not to hurt others emotionally. Keep em laughing, not crying... thats' my motto. And it's not like there's anything wrong with any of these women by far. Beautiful, like I said, smart, funny... some more then others of course, but hell this is all new to me. I'm also worried about the Vegas factor. I've made it no secret that Vegas is where I'm going to end up. Justin knows. My folks sure as hell know (they miss me and want me to live closer). Megan is planning on going with me. It's a done deal......the only unknown is when. So trying to mix that in with a relationship.... is....hmmmm.... complex. It's crazy. It's awesome to get that feeling of �Wow! Someone really digs me! Me for gods' sake�. And it's not a worthiness issue... I know my life is going great right now (TYG) and I've finally got something to offer another person (TYG again) but I just need to take some things slow.... and this is one of them. God I love this life. As confusing as it sometimes is.

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: