Sunday, May 22, 2005


This is Ricks..... Ummmm.... Friend.... yeah... friend...... nuff said. Rick and I decided to hit Mexicali on more time. Why? Well.... I really felt like I needed to help the Mexican economy. I mean those poor girls didn't have enough to buy a full set of cloths. Just little stringy this that barely covered their naughty parts. And I could tell they didn't like them cause they kept taking them off. I could tell there were others who felt bad for them too, cause the kept giving them dollars. Some even the time to take a girl in the back room and give her some counsiling.. or advice... or just talk and talk for up to twenty minutes. Seriously though it was another great night. This time we had Peter "The Handler" and Vince "La Pistola" Peter was the voice of reason for the night. If one of use wanted to do something crazy... like drunk text a stripper (PRO) girlfriend.. Peter would try and say no. It never worked but at least he tried. Peter was also our go to guy with the translation. Rick and I knew a little spanish.... but he's Irish and I'm Scotish. You get the idea. Big thanks going out to Peter.... he should sell himself out as a guide. Like a warm blooded sherpa climbing the great mountains of the Miau Miau. Vince was another story. He was the comedy boost. Nice guy. But Rick and I always like a good target when we get togeather... Vince had a bullseye on him all night. I have a feeling Vince is going to end up on a clock tower somewhere... but he'll have a paintball gun instead of a high powered rifle. Peter and Vince were very cool wing men to have on our adventures in a strange land. we started out at a club called "The Fly". It was nice. Reminded me of Little Darlings in Vegas. I guess it was alright.. but evey time the girls got to the "final act" on the main stage, the lights would go down and the black lights would come up. Don't get me wrong it was okay... But I'm a face guy. There was one girl who had wings tattooed on her back.. but she seemed to be busy everytime I saw her. We high tailed it to Miau Miau... where things were a little more fun. Enrique wasn't working that night but we did have "Fuck Off" Luis. The DJ wasn't as cool either but hell, what can you do. I saw something for the first time... not a donkey show... I saw a stripper turn down a dance. Not only turn down.. but not even talk to my wing men. Stripper (PRO) turning down money. Mark one more off the "Seen It All List". Vince and Pete also introduced me to peanuts smothered in chilly and lime sauce. Get a bowl if you make it down there.. best thing going for two bucks. After a few hours of doing what people do in a strip club, we piled back into the Mustang... dropped the top... and rolled back over the border. Vince was a puddle... Pete was still scoping the scene... yelling at Rick to "fix it" when every he saw a hot girl. "Fix it" of course meaning "hit on her for me" ..... or "please don't get into a fight with your lady friend because I like going to Meow Meow". Lot of things going on when Peter says "Fix It". We hit Jack In The Box on the way back.. I guess it's like a "thing" that has to be done. we were sitting in back of a cop car in the drive thru lane when Vince decided that his volume level had been turned down all night... and he was going to "fix it". When he started talking about "Pigs" and "donuts" I threatened to bury him in a Las Vegas Problem Solver... or just a hole in the desert. He passed out a few minutes later. Great time in Mexico once again. No one got shot... or food posioning... or arrested. Thanks Boys.
(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: