Sunday, May 22, 2005


Okay. I didn't take any pics of Rick and myself going to Mexicali, Mexico. I figured I just have to use my camera to pay off some crooked Mexican cop. But here's how it went.... After traveling for about an hour we rolled thru some small piece of fly shit on the map, where sucide must be a daily thought. I failed to notice a local black and white following us, which would've been info to know since I chucked a cigarette out. He paced us and yelled at me about how a lit cigartte is like a stick of dynamite. I didn't get it either. But it did make for some good jokes later on in the trip. We made it thru the border with only a little hassel. Just some guy looking at us and saying it was okay to proceed. Rick introduced me to a strip club called the Miau Miau. That just about says it all. What I didn't relize was that Rick had more juice in that club then a California orange grove. It was like walking into one of the clubs back in Vegas with my father. I must say, I was impressed... or depressed.. I always get those two mixed up in a strip club. Anyways, I walked in and there were girls saying whats up... the door guys were giving him pounds... and the DJ screamed "RICK" and then somthing in broken english. At this point I'd like to point out a couple guys that just made the night.. Enrique... the funnest little mexican gopher in history. He stood by the table all night. Lighting out cigaretts, dumping our ash trays, getting us drinks (coca-cola for me). Also a big thanks to "Fuck-Off Luise"... he didn't speak any english... but we managed. If you needed anything he was the go to guy. We'd give him a name and he'd bring back the girl. He'd was a good judge of charcter to. At one point we had some guy talking to us trying to practice his english and Fuck-Off Luise almost threw the dude out. It was pretty cool. Fuck-Off Luise got his name because anytime a girl was dancing for us, he'd come over and start talking.. HENCE..... Fuck Off Luise. Highlighs included every chick digging my tattoo.. one even licked it before I knew her name (cute girl.. but..ick), meeting some nice metal loving chick that was super cute... and some regular girl (not a stripper) getting pulled up on stage and... well... earning a few dollars. Anyways, awesome time. I was able to buy Rick a beer.. which was cool I guess... intresting.... for sure. I highly recomend the Miau Miau and if you can book Rick as a tour guide... do it. On our way back thru the border we were bombarded buy windshield washing kids and a car load of cute girls.. (and two guys). Rick being MR. Smooth... and buzzed decided to pay one of the kids to wash not only our windshield but the girls as well. It worked. After talking to the swarm of beauty in the white four door (and two guys). We left Mexico with a plan to meet them at the 24 hour Jack-In-The-Box. The border crossing was fun. I was sober a sober can be.. buzzing only on the 7 cokes I drank... and so when the guard looked in the car and laughed (she was cute).. I told her we were coming from church.. she laughed harder. We went to the burger joint and chatted up a couple of cuties intil the sun started coming up. Nice girls... I looked at ones tattoos and told I could fix the piece of shiiii... art on her ankle. Yeah like I'll ever see or hear from her again. The guys they were with were just dumb drunk kids... and I was cracking wise all over the place. Rick was a great wing man. I was the Ice Man to his Maveric. It's really cool to have quick witted, funny people around. We got back with the sun peering into my room, but it was all worth it. Not a bad story to have for my first time in Mexico. Thank you Rick. Thank you Enrique. Thank you Fuck Off Luise. Thank you hotties in the white car. Thank you guy who made sure our car didn't get broken into. Thank you border patrols. Thank you dancers. Thank you Mexico!
(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: