Thursday, February 12, 2009


Wow.... What a fucking roller coaster. I should have keys to the new shop.... Almost a week ago. But oh hell no. Every god damn time I think I got one fire put out it flares up again. I got insurance.. Yippy... Then the paper work didn't have the landlords name on it. I had email conversations... I got charged $50 for a retype... Then I find out I gotta pay the rest of the premium by the 23rd. And ya know... I haven't had the ability to make dollar one.

One the plus side.... Evilution tattoos is now Incorporated. How wild. Really didn't know that was going to be on the menu.

The bitch of the bunch is I'm so frustrated that I can't talk to people anymore. I'm sick of having to tell people that I'm still waiting. The more I hear myself say it out loud the more pissed I get. I wish that shit went as smooth as I hoped it would. But shit fucking happens. This is why there aren't tattoo shops on every corner in Vegas. You really got to want to do this.

I feel like still such an asshole for not keeping up with my friends.... I just wanna talk to them when I have some good news. Hope they forgive me.

Clair is sleeping on my lap... The cat is sleeping on her.... Piggy is curled into a lil ball... Think it's making me sleepy...hope tomorrow is key day.

No comments: