Thursday, May 17, 2007


Hey eveybody!!! Sorry I haven't been able to get all my pics up and going for ya. I've been fighting with my computer for almost a month. First my operating system went down. So I reinstalled windows xp.... now I can't get it to log onto the net. I'm so fucking pissed about it I almost can't see straight. Work has been busy as all hell too. I'm 8 projects behind. I think I might have some kind of a block. It sucks. I also have started not picking up my phone when I'm busy. This was a great idea.... trouble is..... I'M ALWAYS FUCKING BUSY!!!! I think I might be stuck in some kind of a work style "Groundhogs Day" I wanna close the doors and just focus on one thing at a time.... ugh. Clair and I are still doing great. It's so nice to have someone tthere telling you everything is going to be alwright. She reminds me that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope everyone is well/safe/happy. I'll get the pics up ASAP
Posted by Picasa

No comments: