Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Hey guys and gals! Well I finally got my camera issues sorted out. So I should have some new pics up soon. Yippy. So life is still plugging along. Clair and I are still going strong. It's amazing.... she's amazing. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Tara out to see my for a little visit.... and Clair and I are going to head out to Palm springs at the end of November.... so Rick, K Dogg and Lauren... here's your heads up. I hope everything is going well in your life.... who ever might be reading this. I'm thinking of ya Shonna & James, Kris & Kieth, Jeremy, Shauna, Luke, Coralyn, Teddy, Lauren

Oh and just a couple quick recommendations

One....Heroes on NBC Mondays. This show is quite possibly the be series I've see on television. If you have seen it yet.... Get off your ass. It fucking rocks!!!

Two... The Departed..... Awesome. Awesome movie. I'm sure you've heard of it. Trust me... great flick One thing.... pee before you sit down.... It's a bit long, but you won't notice.


(c) Come N Thru Productions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back up and blogging. Miss ya too! Hoping for a Colorado trip sometime soon. Does Coralyn have an e-mail address???? Sweezls