Monday, January 23, 2006


So a few months back I bought tickets for 13 and I to go to a Colorado Avalanche / Detroit Red Wings game. 13's from Michigan and I of course am a Colorado native. Great Idea a couple months ago... but of course your whole world can change in 24 hours. I went pretty big. I had never been to the Pepsi Center so there was no way I was going to sit in a nose bleed section. The drag was that 13 is..... well... no longer with the firm. I got dumped (more on that later). Even with that being the case I still wanted to go with her and she wanted to go with me... unfortunately for both of us, she had to cover for a coworker who had just been fired. Fucking Hyatt. I decide to go alone because, well, I just needed to. I rented a car for the day and blazed down the mountain. I guess I had a good time... I know it could've been better

(c) Come N Thru Productions

No comments: